Are you a high risk individual or taking care of someone that needs to be extra safe? Perhaps you’re just a little nervous to come back…
We’ve converted our staff room into an isolated section to cater for you! You’ll be separate from the main salon floor and can come through a different entrance to avoid walking past people 😊
You can also feel free to bring someone in your ‘bubble’ should you need to!
Be sure to give us a call to learn more about it or book your shielded space! (Please be sure to mention when booking so to make sure the room is free for your use)
Telephone 01932 228480
Bensons re-opened on Saturday 4th July 2020 but there will be a new normal. Please read the important information below.
If you have any questions, please ring the salon on 01932 228 480.
- New opening times
- Booking information
- How to prepare for your appointment
- What to expect at your appointment
- Revised price list
New Opening Times
|Tue-Sat||Open: 8:45am – Last Client: 4:45pm|
From Tuesday 28th July 2020, Bensons will be closed Sunday, Monday AND Tuesday.
Due to social distancing, please do not come to the salon to book an appointment, or see whether a walk-in appointment is available. We are only taking appointments by phone.
To make an appointment, please call 01932 228 480.
How to prepare for your appointment
- Please do not enter the salon if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms or have been told by the NHS to isolate.
- Please come to your appointment alone, unless accompanied by a carer.
- If your appointment is cut only, please arrive with freshly-washed and dried hair.
- If you are having your hair coloured, there is no need to wash your hair before coming in.
- Please be prompt for your appointment to ensure fairness for all clients and the smooth running of all entries and exits of the salon.
- If someone is picking you up, please tell them to wait outside for you.
What to expect at your appointment
- We will be taking contact details of all clients that enter the salon, that we must keep for 21 days. This is to assist the NHS Test & Trace service.
- Please do not bring anything with you that you don’t absolutely need for the appointment. We cannot offer storage facilities, so all personal belongings (including coats) must be kept on your lap during your appointment.
- We are suspending the supply of refreshments and magazines so please bring any of these with you – but also please take them (and any cups) away with you.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be given a disposable gown to wear, which we will kindly ask you to put on yourself (unless you need assistance).
- We’ll be accepting both cash and card payments, so feel free to pay however you wish.
- Cutting appointments will take 90 minutes and colour services will take up to 60 minutes longer than usual, depending on your service.
- All our staff will be wearing PPE, including face visors, masks and single-use aprons. All staff will be temperature checked at the start of each day and will disinfect each station and all equipment before every client.
Revised Price List
Bensons has been a part of the Shepperton community for years and of course, this year hasn’t been like any other we have seen before.
As a small business it has been the hardest yet, but it is not lost on us that it is thanks to YOU that we are still here. We rely on loyal clients like you to get through tough times like this and we can’t say thank you enough to everyone for doing their part this year.
Whether that be booking an appointment or doing everything you can to help keep everyone safe during your visit, we’re so grateful to all of you for coming together with us in the hardest of times.
We love what we do here and are passionate about providing you all with a safe space to relax and feel good about yourself. We can’t wait to get back to doing just that next year (hopefully with some coffees and magazines too!)
Of course I’d like to save a huge thank you to my hardworking and dedicated staff that keep this salon going every single day. You have continually come together during this time to show up for the business and your clients and I couldn’t be any more proud of our team.
So here’s to a much better and brighter 2021 for each and every one of you, but until then, keep safe and we’ll see you soon!
With all of our love,
Sarah Jane and the Bensons Team xxx
Forget the hairdryer and make your summer simple but stylish! Arm yourself with products for the ultimate slept in texture that will keep your going for days.
Step 1 – Once you have washed and conditioned your hair using Wella Sun Hair and Body Shampoo and Conditioner comb it all through and put on plenty of Wella Oil Reflections to tame all the ends, then leave your hair for an hour or so depending on thickness and let the summer heat partially dry it for you.
Tip: Every other wash just condition for the ultimate tousled beach hair smothered in tanning oil and sea salt PLUS your shampoo will last longer!
Step 2 – Get plaiting! If you are lucky enough to be able to French plait your hair yourself then great, if not a simple plait is just as good for this look. If you are doing a simple plait you can always do one on top of your head to get the wave going right from the top to get the same effect as with a French plait.
Tip: Messy plaits are a huge fashion trend so if you’re a still sleeper you can always keep your plait in for the first day which is handy for those of us who aren’t perfectionists.
Step 3 – Whether this is your first or second night’s sleep with your plait, when you are getting ready remove your bands and tousle your hair using your fingers, if there are any strands that need a bit of extra help you can use the straighteners by rocking them back and forth down the hair.
Tip: The key is to make this look undone but well done
Step 4 – Use your TIGI Session Series Sea Salt Spray lightly to scrunch into the hair and tousle with your fingertips to finish off your look, you can also scrunch in a small amount of Wella Oil Reflections to eliminate some of the flyaway hairs Tip: To keep this look going for days, use TIGI Session Series Dry Shampoo or TIGI Bed Head Oh-beehive which will give you that extra little bit of lift. All of the hair products available on this page are available from Bensons Hair Salon
Other summer tips you may want to consider:
- Try to avoid oils and shine sprays prior to going out in the sun, as this can cause more harm than good. The sun can cause the products to heat up and whilst good for keeping your hair moisturised whilst out of the sun, when you are in it can be very drying so try and stick to putting your products on of an evening
- Luckily for us women there are so many nice summer hats around, so during the day keep your hat on as much as possible to protect your hair condition and colour
750ml size bottles with pumps
Starting at £26.95
* Senior Stylists (with a minimum 5 years experience)
* Saturday Girls/Boys
Our expanding salon has a place for you and offers fantastic commission, flexible hours and excellent earning potential for the right person.
Sarah-Jane (Tuesday to Saturday) on
01932 240188 / 228480
or E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org