Bensons re-opened on Saturday 4th July 2020 but there will be a new normal. Please read the important information below.
If you have any questions, please ring the salon on 01932 228 480.
- New opening times
- Booking information
- How to prepare for your appointment
- What to expect at your appointment
- Revised price list
New Opening Times
|Tue-Sat||Open: 8:45am – Last Client: 4:45pm|
From Tuesday 28th July 2020, Bensons will be closed Sunday, Monday AND Tuesday.
Due to social distancing, please do not come to the salon to book an appointment, or see whether a walk-in appointment is available. We are only taking appointments by phone.
To make an appointment, please call 01932 228 480.
How to prepare for your appointment
- Please do not enter the salon if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms or have been told by the NHS to isolate.
- Please come to your appointment alone, unless accompanied by a carer.
- If your appointment is cut only, please arrive with freshly-washed and dried hair.
- If you are having your hair coloured, there is no need to wash your hair before coming in.
- Please be prompt for your appointment to ensure fairness for all clients and the smooth running of all entries and exits of the salon.
- If someone is picking you up, please tell them to wait outside for you.
What to expect at your appointment
- We will be taking contact details of all clients that enter the salon, that we must keep for 21 days. This is to assist the NHS Test & Trace service.
- Please do not bring anything with you that you don’t absolutely need for the appointment. We cannot offer storage facilities, so all personal belongings (including coats) must be kept on your lap during your appointment.
- We are suspending the supply of refreshments and magazines so please bring any of these with you – but also please take them (and any cups) away with you.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be given a disposable gown to wear, which we will kindly ask you to put on yourself (unless you need assistance).
- We’ll be accepting both cash and card payments, so feel free to pay however you wish.
- Cutting appointments will take 90 minutes and colour services will take up to 60 minutes longer than usual, depending on your service.
- All our staff will be wearing PPE, including face visors, masks and single-use aprons. All staff will be temperature checked at the start of each day and will disinfect each station and all equipment before every client.